Carbonated Drinks CO2 Water Mixing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: QHS-3000H
- Composition: Carbonated Drink Prepare System
- Process: Frozen and Chilled
- Automation: Full Auto
- Driven Type: Electrical
- Controller: PLC
- Material: Sus304
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China,
- Voltage: 220V
- Processing Material: Natural Ingredients
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Capacity: 3t/H
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Shipping Term: by Sea or Train
- Trademark: Blissum
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8422301090
This mixer is specially designed for carbonated soft drinks. It achieves functional completeness, great adaptability, a new structure, nice appearance, and high automation, action coordination, continuing production, good mixing and excellent electric control. The pre-cooled and pre-carbonized liquid flows through the inlet valve into the pot, in which, there is carbonic acid gas as well. The liquid flows out the groove and turns into a liquid curtain for better cooling and good carbonic acid gas absorption. Finally, the treated beverage liquid, powered by the carbonic acid gas pressure, flows into the filling machine. Quality materials are used for this machine. Especially polished and sanitary steel is used for parts directly contacting the liquid.
1. All PLC control, full-automatic working.
2. Touch screen control panel, easy operate.
3. This equipment utilizes a vacuum pump to deair the water, then a Syrup Tank, a Water Tank and a Mixing Tank are used to mixing the water and syrup according to the pre-determined ratio.
4. High quality Grandfos pump and Venturi device are used to mix the CO2, and drive the beverage through a heat exchanger to reduce the beverage temperature.
5. The final beverage storage tank is also a carbonating tank with the thermal insulating jacket to keet the product at 4 C.
6. The proportion between water and syrup can be adjusted from 3: 1 to 6: 1, and the concentration of CO2 can be more than 7g/L.
7. The capacity is from 3000L/H to 15, 000L/H.
|Capacity||1, 500kg/h||2, 500-3, 500kg/h||5000kg/h|
|Inlet temperature||0-4º C|